1. I'm an Enneagram 3w2 - I live and die by this role in every aspect of my life! Always pushing for more and for better while taking care of others along the way. And if you look up the best careers for this type - guess what you'll see right at the top, wedding planner!
2. I married my smokin' hot husband on the Cliffs of Moher in Ireland - the ultimate fairytale for this Irish girl!!
3. I'm OBSESSED with my dogs - but who isn't?! We have a one-eyed mini Yorkie named Preslee and a Great Dane named Guinness.
4. I STRONGLY believe an outfit isn't complete without one of these four things: pink, cheetah print, sparkle, or a big messy bun.
5. I am a cancer survivor! I battled radiation treatment during the spring 2022 wedding season and am now in partial remission and living LOUD!
6. I've won every costume contest I've ever entered in...
and of course, my pups have too!
7. I have a BS in Mathematics and also a Black Belt in Lean Six Sigma. You can Google what that means...but trust me, if you need an expert problem solver, I'm the one you want on your team!
8. I know every word to every T. Swift, Avril, and Kesha song ever. LIKE EVER. And I've also been known to be pulled on the dance floor by past clients to show these skills off too!
"I don't even know how to describe Taylor Paige and the experience and impact she made on myself, my husband, and our family. We were hesitant if we really needed a planner or decorator, but hiring her was the best and easiest decision we made. She is an absolute pleasure to work with and
I am actually sad that my time with her is over! You will not find
someone better - I was blown away!"
"As someone who is very organized and detail oriented myself, I originally didn’t think I needed a coordinator. However, a friend highly recommended Taylor so my fiancé and I hired her and BOY are we glad we did. Hands down the best decision we made in the entire wedding planning process. Taylor is a rare mix of methodical and the best hype woman you could ever want. There were multiple instances where she caught oversights on our end or on the vendor side (it can happen more easily than you think when there are 500 tiny details to keep track of!). Not only that, but Taylor is highly connected and well-respected in the wedding world and I didn’t realize how valuable those relationships were until we had to find a new photographer a month out from our wedding and she found a new one within 24 hours. Not to mention, her ability to negotiate and her attention to detail meant avoiding costs that we would have otherwise incurred because of our lack of knowledge and/or connections. Taylor is essentially the best insurance policy you can get for your wedding - she’s the first one to jump in if something goes wrong, and, really, she catches it before it even does. Not only that, but she knew exactly what to say when the nerves or stress were taking over and she truly made it the best day of our lives. If you were debating whether or not to hire Taylor, this is your sign to do it - and do it before she gets scooped up by someone else!!"